Dark Brotherhood Clan - Wrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

APPLICATION

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tsetsas
Slayer
Slayer
tsetsas

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: APPLICATION   APPLICATION Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 9:22 am

- Your age:16
- Your originality:greek
- Time zone in your country:GMT +2
- Servers (include rates) you have played on:frienz x7-bnb x3-eglobal-elixir-cosmos c4-gold-and many high rates
- Chars (classes) and lvls on those servers:(almost 70 gladiator)(x2 spoilers {49}{61}lvls)(spellholwer 61)(necromancer 55)(abyss walker 52)(treasure hunter 60)(treasure hunter 55)(phantom ranger 57)(prophet 62)(shilien elder 62){THOSE CHARS ARE ONLY ON FRIENZ I DONT REMEMBER MY CHARS ON OTHER SERVERS}
- The class you know best:all but i prefer necromancer but as a sub...and for base class a human fighter no matter class...!
- The class you are going to create when the server will come up:Hawkeye
- Your atitude regarding PK:i pk my enemies and when someone is really anoying or saying bad words about me or a friend or clan/ally member like hurting our fellings
- How skilled you consider yourself in PvP:high
- Do you enjoy ganking?:DEFFINITELY YES
- How many hours are you available per day?::in summer 5-6 hours (not str8)when i have school 3-4 hours
- In what hour period are you available?:after school 14:00-16:00-18:00 i dont play at nights and when we have sieges i can be logged in.
- What you expect from this clan:i expect team work,ganking,parties,RBs,and anyother thing that a good clan can do...!
Back to top Go down
VanNistelrooy
The Boss
The Boss
VanNistelrooy

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION   APPLICATION Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 10:49 am

Accepted. Welcome!
Back to top Go down
https://clandb.rpg-board.net
AngelPunisher
Kage Bushin No Jutsu
Kage Bushin No Jutsu
AngelPunisher

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION   APPLICATION Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:20 am

rejected gtfo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION   APPLICATION Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

APPLICATION
Page 1 of 1